Mid-Century Redesign for Home Office
Posted by Troy Hansford on Monday, January 25, 2021 at 2:07 PM By Troy Hansford / January 25, 2021 Comment
What is Mid-Century Design?
The distinguishing features of this style consist of classic, understated looks, and clean lines with minimal fuss.
- Functionality is essential, form follows function
- Uncluttered and sleek lines with both organic and geometric forms
- Minimal ornamentation
- An exploration of different traditional as well as non-traditional materials
- The juxtaposition of different, and sometimes contrasting materials
- The biggest draw is the mixture of textiles and textures
Mid Century Palette
Consists of warm, earthy, bold, and vibrant tones.
Shop this Mid Century Office Look
- Desk: Munguia Solid Wood Desk
- Wall Art: Black and White Modern Art Prints
- Chair: Modern Upholstered Swivel Accent Chair
- Sconce: NAYDEEN SCONCE, AGED BRASS
- Rug: Boutique Area Rug
- Lamp: Tripod Table Lamp
Post a Comment