Mid-Century Redesign for Home Office
The distinguishing features of this style consist of classic, understated looks, and clean lines with minimal fuss.
- Functionality is essential, form follows function
- Uncluttered and sleek lines with both organic and geometric forms
- Minimal ornamentation
- An exploration of different traditional as well as non-traditional materials
- The juxtaposition of different, and sometimes contrasting materials
- The biggest draw is the mixture of textiles and textures
Consists of warm, earthy, bold, and vibrant tones.